Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, February 2, 2012

This Area

Thanks to Lemuel Craft

My area is the best in the state for jobs but that doesn’t mean houses are cheap. Property owners know they can charge an arm and a leg because so many families are here looking for places to live and you know, that means it takes work to find an affordable house that works. I love being on the house hunt but I’m glad we found the right place and are able to get moved in and have our Ambit Energy set up and all that – I am pretty darn sick of living out of boxes and I know my wife feels the same way. There are times I think I may not have done the right thing by moving us all here but it’s a great job and I think the town has enough going on that we’re all going to be happy at the end of the day. There’s something to be said for taking big risks and we took one together as a family is the way I look at it!

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!