Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Recently Moved

Guest post by Jewel Cole

I recently moved to California and being from the East Coast, I definitely did not know what to expect on the West Coast. I had envisioned everything being like it was on “The Real Housewives” and “The Hills.” Being from the south, I am used to people being very friendly and outgoing and I knew all of my neighbors very well. I sort of expected the opposite in California. I expected people to be snobby and not very helpful. However, I was proven wrong the day I moved in. My next door neighbor is a girl about the same age as me and as soon as I got there she came over to introduce herself. She asked if I had gotten everything set up yet. I told her I had set up everything but the cable. She told me to look up DirectTV South El Monteonline to find a package that I like. She uses DirectTV and says that she loves it. I am so glad that I was wrong about my expectations and that I already have a friend in California. It is definitely going to help having a friend so close when all of my other friends are across the country.

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!