Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Satellite TV Or Direct TV: Best Way To Watch Your Favorite Shows

I am a sucker of reality shows and one of the show that I am so gaga about is the America’s Got Talent. Know what? America’s Got Talent is back on its season 6 this coming May 31, 2011. Well, that’s what I heard from NBC television network and will be hosted again by Nick Cannon. America’s Got talent started their audition last January at Atlanta and of course as expected they we’re flooded of thousands of people who auditioned. Other cities that they’ve been is Denver, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York City, Minneapolis, Seattle and Houston. Season 6 will surely be a hit again just like the five previous season. Once again I will enjoy this on my Direct TV.

Satellite TV. Aren’t you excited like me? Hmm, I am thinking who will be the next big star in that talent show. A dancer, singer, comedian or a magician? Well, we have nothing to do about it right now but to wait for it to start on May 31, 2011.

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!