Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Valentines Day Gift Shopping

Well the day is almost here. The day each woman thinks about every February. Valentines Day. The day that makes us men broke. I was heading out to get my honey a gift for that special day, when I remembered I have to set my home security alarm from Securitychoice.com/. I set the alarm and was on my way. I head to Tiffany & Co. As I walk in I see a heart shaped locket with diamonds around the heart. I knew intently that was the present for my girlfriend. They are a bit on the spendy side, but she is worth it. If you don't have money to shop at the spendy stores, then I suggest Target, Fred Meyer, Or Wal-Mart. They also have amazingly beautiful jewelry for Valentines Day. A card and candy is also a winning move to get your lover on Valentines Day. I head to Wal-Mart to pick out a card and a box of chocolate and I am finally done. I also found rose petals for when my girlfriend walks into the house on that special night. I think she will love it.

The Author of this post is Darius Boone

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!