Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, November 19, 2010

Cheap Printer Ink Cartridges

When I have enough time on my hands (read as: when this moving hullabaloo is over), I know that I should really should get started on the photo albums of my daughter and son. I have no excuse except that I have been such a negligent mom!

As shameful as it may sound, would you believe that I have not gotten around securing a reliable printing service for all the important photos in the special events of our family life? I have yet to complete the photo memoirs detailing all the milestones of our daughter and son. Travels, parties, school events, food escapades and what-have-you—you name it, and I have no photo of it. Lol!


Luckily, I stumbled upon cheap-printer-catridges.com--a gem of a find when it comes to printer ink cartridges supplies. By availing of their cheap printer ink cartridges, I can soon have the complete set of prints detailing all the important events in our family life. I can soon catch up on my printing backlog. If I had my way, I would even go a step further and have them laid out on digital scrapbook pages to make my digital prints more pleasing to the human eye. Once complete, I hope to redeem myself in the eyes of my husband and children.

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!