Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, August 27, 2010

A New Beginning

Forgive me for being quite inactive in the blogosphere. Well, aside from a really nasty virus which took our entire household by storm, the husband and I have been up to our necks as regards to work and errands. All of this come in between the many tasks involved in raising two active kids, and, more importantly, the long and winding process associated with moving. Phew! My husband and I are glad that despite the many hassles associated with this new family milestone, we remain happy and positive. This move has long been planned and thought over. And while it saddens me that we will be leaving this place we have called home for the past years, I cannot help but feel excited with our impending move. I am so thankful that I have been blessed with such a good provider of a husband. My husband has long prepared for this new chapter in our lives. We are so lucky that because of is careful planning, we did not have to get one of thoe va loans or va home loans to afford our new place. But if need be, we surely would consider the va refinance packages available at myvarefinance.net. A new home. A new beginning. I can't wait. Weee!



0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!