Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Matter Of Choice

I was just done reading about an article regarding the Philippine singing sensation, Charice Pempengco. I heard she underwent Botox treatment in preparation for her role in Glee. I was shocked when I found out about it since she's very young. In fact, she is only 18 years old! I was like, is that possible? How can an 18 year old get a Botox? Anyway, we all know that plastic surgery has been famous for years now and it seems like more and more people are addicted to it. If ever given a chance, I still want to stay natural as usual. I don’t have any plans on taking any surgery or whatever. I’m not perfect but I’m happy and content of what I have and proud of myself. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not against it, but I guess it is just not my cup of tea. I’m scared of the needles, knife, etc. I guess it is just a matter of choice. If you live in mexico and looking for a reputable cosmetic surgery face lift or cosmetic surgery mexico, then you should check out cosmeticsurgeryinmexico.com. Be sure to consult your doctor first to get an in-depth information about facelift risks, cost, and recovery.



0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!