Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Fascinated With Gold

I have always been fascinated with gold bullion. In the past, the way to buy bullion was with what they called "Krugerrands." Now I don't know if you can still get those; but I always thought that if I was going to buy gold bullion, it would be in that form. I wonder if all these places you see that buy gold- also sell gold. I think I'm going to have to go in there and see if I can buy bullion there next time I'm in the mall. They're also hiring; perhaps I'll pick up an application while I'm there. I'm a little hesitant about getting a gold IRA.

I often wonder how you can own gold simply on paper or on some electronic database. I would rather just have the actual gold in my hand. I have another question: Why does gold share the same word with broth cubes ? That's strange. Is it because the cubes look like gold bullion? Anyway, that was just one of my long list of questions.

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!