Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, July 19, 2010

Brand Names Health And Beauty Products

The whole family went to the mall last week. While there, I decided to check out some Bobbie brown makeup and Estee Lauder products just for the fun of it. It's been a while since I wanted to buy Estee lauder makeup for my Aunt but it was too expensive so I guess I have to wait until they're on sale. It somehow reminds me of my mother-in-law. She's also a big fan of Estee Lauder products. In fact, she just bought an estee lauder makeup last month. We're very opposite. To tell you the truth, I don't wear makeup at all. But don't get me wrong. For others, the brands, the colors, the brushes, the formulas, the combination, the medical benefits are mere enhancements to the true purpose of make-up—that is to reinforce our basic need, our fundamental freedom to express ourselves. But wearing makeup is just not my cup of tea. Speaking of Estee lauder, clinique and Bobbie Brown products, whiteseasthampton.com is a place to go when it comes to a wide range products of health and beauty. You can find modern brand name products such as the brands mentioned above. You can browse their extensive selection and get the same high-quality products that most customers have been enjoying for years.



0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!