Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Are You In Denial?

My friend has been trying to get me to call one of these Debt Settlement companies, and thinks that I can benefit from a Debt Negotiation. I think he's heard too many commercials on the radio. Does this mean that I am in denial? Do I really need some Debt Relief, as offered by these places?

My position has always been: that I should pay my debts, according to the agreement that I agreed to in the beginning. I don't care how corrupt or greedy some folks say that the banks or credit outlets are. The fact is, I borrowed money from them in good faith, and they likewise lent me money on good faith; therefore I should pay them back if at all possible. People are always looking for some shortcut or break in a traffic ticket. I say pay your bills, be it borrowed money- or the ticket that you certainly earned.

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!