Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wedding Flowers

As I mentioned in my other blog entry, my cousin is getting married in April. Right now, she's very busy preparing for her big day. Like we all know, planning a wedding isn't. Hopefully she will get help from hr friends and those people around her. I'm not so sure if I already told her about FiftyFlowers.com. They specializes in wedding flowers for DIY brides, event planners and wedding coordinators. They deliver wholesale flowers that are gorgeous, fresh cut, affordable and beautifully arranged according to your custom order. They specialized in wedding flowers for almost 10 years with high quality, fresh cut flowers that don't burn a hole in your pocket.




0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!