Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

PBB Teen Edition Plus Housemates

It's my first time to watch the PBB Teen Edition Plus Housemates from Youtube. Well, my friend told me about this few months ago but I didn't watch it since we don't have TFC. But luckily, there were some nice people who uploaded the videos in Youtube.

It's fun! No wonder there were so many Filipinos that are addicted to this shoow. Last night, I watch the Bunot Dance. Men, that's one of my favorite! LOL...

Nita's Corner
Nita's Random Thoughts
Thomas Digital Services
Thomas Web Links
Make Money Online
My Wandering Thoughts
Thomas Recipe Collections
Famous Lyrics Collections
Great Finds and Deals
PRC Board Exam Results
Island Paradise Of Bohol
Filipino Online Community

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!