Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, April 14, 2008

Angel Locsin Vs Marian Rivera

I've been to a lot of forums lately and most of them were talking about Angel Locsin and Marian Rivera. In your opinion, sino sa kanila ang famous? Angel Locsin or Marian Rivera? Well, for me, I'd go for Angel Locsin. I've known her since "Click" days. I watched that show every weekend and don ko si Angel Locsin nakilala. Then, I was really happy when she moved to ABS-CBN kasi bihira lang kasi ako manood ng GMA shows. Pwera lang kung gustong gusto ko ang mga casts.

Ngayon, I think Angel's acting is getting better. I'm so happy for her and her performance in "LOBO" series with Piolo Pascual. Like most Angel fans, gusto ko din yung ginawa nyang paglipat kasi hindi lang sa Pinas sya makikita kundi sa buong mundo through TFC Channel. Bongga!

Angel Locsin Vs. Marian Rivera
Nita's Corner
Nita's Random Thoughts
Thomas Digital Services
Thomas Web Links
Make Money Online
My Wandering Thoughts
Thomas Recipe Collections
Famous Lyrics Collections
Great Finds and Deals
PRC Board Exam Results
Island Paradise Of Bohol
Filipino Online Community

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!