Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Savings Accounts

Today, I just received a monthly statement for my Savings Accounts. I was so glad I made more than what I expected from blogging. Some of my income was invested in an oil companies (stocks) which mainly based in Alberta, Canada and the rest was deposited to our joint account, and my savings account as well. At the moment, we are also planning to open a new savings account online for our kids. I've heard that online savings account lets you save money at a competitive interest rate and get to your cash anytime. So it's probably a good thing since I've been using the internet a lot.

1 Comment(s):

jennasuttor said...

Wow that seems awesome. You know what’s even better?
Using your 700+ credit score and low debt to income ratio to get yourself an unsecured personal or business loan up to $100,000.
Come to the best www.afsloansonline.com. We work for you to find low interest loans from our database of over 8500 lenders. Have you seen our commercial on YouTube?? Check us out there too!

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!