Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Phone Call

I just called my family back home and I missed them so much. Our younger sister will getting married on February 16,2008 and we can't attend to their wedding which makes me really sad. At the same time, it makes me wonder why it was so sudden. Though she's not pregnant or anything. They didn't plan it really well. But oh well. I guess I just have to deal with it.

Nita's Corner
Nita's Random Thoughts
Thomas Digital Services
Thomas Web Links
Make Money Online
My Wandering Thoughts
Nita's Ramblings
Thomas Recipe Collections
Famous Lyrics Collections
Great Finds and Deals
PRC Board Exam Results
Island Paradise Of Bohol
Filipino Online Community

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!