Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Military life

Guest post of the week by Deangelo Spencer

My brother is in the Air Force. Right now he teaches people how to fly jets. I guess it is a pretty cool job, but I think it is also dangerous. He and his wife and their little boy live in Texas. Their little boy is so cute. He has just started walking and getting into everything. When my brother got stationed in Texas, he and his wife decided to buy a house. They knew that they would be stationed there for a few years and wanted to live in their own home rather than in military housing. My brother has to fly a certain amount of hours each month to keep his pilot’s license current. So he is gone all the time, flying all over the country. A lot of the time he is riding with someone who is learning to fly. I am pretty sure I would be scared to death. Anyway, since they had the baby, my brother decided to get a security system through San Antonio ADT Security so he would not have to worry so much about his family while he is away. I think he has turned out to be a pretty awesome husband and dad.

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!