Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Stylish Home Lighting Fixtures

Wedding is one of the most expensive occasions in a couple's life. Actually you can have it simple if you want and if I will be the one to choose I want to keep it that way. But some really have it grand because it's an once in a lifetime event in their lives, it's their choice anyway. I say I want it simple because after the wedding you also have to look for a place to live in and of course it will cost you unless you will stay in your in-laws place which in my case is a no-no.

In looking for a prospect house you have to consider a lot of things. Location, is it near where you work? Are the market place and any department store near you or if not at less an one ride store, is it accessible? One thing that should be given attention in looking for a house and lot that is ready to be live in I made sure that its home furnishing and other home fixture is well design. For me one thing I consider is the home lighting fixtures, of course I do not want to live in a place that the lightings is not properly working. It is an advantage if the house has the ceiling fan lights which mean that place is well ventilated. I also like those pendant light fixtures because it adds class to the house. So for me lightings are really one of those things that I should consider in buying a house.

Few months ago, one of my friend who live in Washington state bought a house and she really loved the new lighting fixtures compared to her 1980's old house. Well, what can you expect? I mean, most of the houses I've seen these days had a stylish home lighting fixtures.

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!