Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, May 27, 2011

My Own Tale Of Shoes

I have to confess that I am an impulsive buyer. I really can’t help myself to plunge into bargain sales especially when it comes to shoes. I am not planning to land a record on Guinness Book of World Records for the most collection of shoes; it’s just that I am just too vain when it comes to Work Shoes.

My collection starts to pile up already but I am still planning to add more. Most of the shoes found in my cabinet are usually work shoes, however, there are other kinds such as Work Boots and Steel Toe Boots. My personal favorite is a pair given to me as a birthday gift from a friend.

My friends would often ask me if I have the plan to beat Imelda Marcos’s record of collecting 2,700 pairs
of shoes, I’d tell them I am still too far to reach even a thousand. However, if my friends volunteer to give a pair or two for me – I would definitely take the offer.

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!