Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, May 12, 2011

LCD TV Are Great For Sunroom Or Breakfast Room Type Of Surroundings

One of the appliances that is a must have for me is a television set. I am certified couch potato person and I go crazy without TV in my home. I can live without cell phone or any electronic gadget but not of television set.

The very first television we have in our house when I was young was a black and white TV. I remember our TV has this cabinet. I think all of the Television has it before, I haven't seen TV without this cabinet thingy and more distinct to the TV set before is that they don't have Remote Controls and you have to manually operate it. Nowadays, television has change a lot. We have a variety of TV to choose from, from its brand, size, we even have LCD and Plasma TV. I wonder what's the difference of this two television, is there any difference when it comes to their Electronics Parts? Well, for sure there is a whole lot difference but I also think that since they are both TV they have similarities on TV Parts.

According to my research, Plasma TV has a better picture in normal to low room lighting conditions and is better in four out five picture categories. Plasma technology will almost be without exception triumph during night time viewing. While LCD TV are great for sunroom or breakfast room type of surroundings. Likewise, LCD monitors are generally better for public viewing such as the commercial signage and retail store due to its bright room light surroundings. Speaking of electronics and tv parts, Partsimple.com is a great place to visit. They are dedicated to helping you find the replacement parts you need quickly and easily. We sell a wide variety of items that are simple to replacement to your old remote control, electronic , or tv parts.

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!