Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Label Printing And Plastic Card Printing Services

As early as now, my friend is already planning her only son's 7th birthday. This really caught me by surprise because her son woould not be turning 7 till next year. Talk about uber advanced planning! My friend tells me that nothing is final yet though. If ever, her son's celebration would be a toss between a trip abroad or a party for friends and relatives. Such a lucky kid! Forgive me, but sometimes I really cannot understand the Pinoy's penchant for parties. It is as if everyone is pressured to organize extravagant celebrations to please their guests-to-be. This is probably the driving force behind my friend's early planning. She is also at wits end thinking of ways to make this 7th birthday different from all other birthday parties (they celebrate every year, mind you!). And to this I suggested that she explore the services offered by my1stop.com. With services like Custom Printing, Label Printing, and Plastic Card Printing, it may prove to be a hit during their party next year. I am so glad that I am not in my friend's shoes. And I don't think I would ever want to be in that predicament. Thank God for simple parties in America! :)


0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!