Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, August 19, 2010

How I Set Up My First Fantasy Football League

I wanted to set up a fantasy football league using hughes net satellite internet service and wasn't sure exactly how to do it. I researched it by using my hughes internet and was able to get step by step instructions on how to set up my league. I found out there there are a few things you need to do in order to have a successful fantasy football league.

The first thing you need to do is select the rules for people to follow. Next, you need to find owners for each one of the teams. I was able to do this by simply advertising my league to my family and friends and spreading the word. I also needed to set up a website for the league and set a date for drafting.

After following a few simple steps I am now able to manage my own fantasy football league online and enjoy the rest of the football season. Having the league will surely make things more interesting this football season. If you are interesting in starting a fantasy football league just make sure you follow those steps and remember to have a good time.


Contribution by Paula Gonzales

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!