Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, July 9, 2010

Buy Custom Address Plaques

When I was younger, there was this opportunity to paint address signs on the curbs for folks and make some money. It didn’t sound all that great to me, so I never did do it. The address sign we had as a kid was just some numbers on the mail box as far as I remember. I have noticed that some people have address plaques on their houses. I suppose that when I ever get a real house, I will put one up there and make it myself in the work room of the house we looked at tonight.

The address plaque will contain a crest, perhaps our names, and of course the number. I will take the time to get it painted just right, and it will be quite a work of art indeed. Or maybe I’ll just spray it with a can of Krylon. Ha Ha. That’s more likely.

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!