Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Friday Night Lights Finale

Post written by guest blogger Brandy Hyden.

I watched the Friday Night Lights season four finale on DirecTv a few months ago. I used to have cable, but my friend told me about the great direct tv prices, so I decided to get it.The new season is currently airing on NBC. Friday Night Lights is my all-time favorite drama series. The writing is superb, the acting is excellent, and I feel as if I'm in the moment with all of the characters.

The most heartbreaking moment of the finale was when Tim went to see Becky before he turned himself in to the sheriff's department. He gave her a snow globe that had sentimental value for him. I know he's made a ton of mistakes and his involvement in the chop shop was wrong, but my heart broke for him in the finale episode. I wanted to cry when Becky asked him where he was going. Throughout the season, I enjoyed watching their friendship develop, and I was sad that it ended that way.


I was pissed at Billy and felt that he should take some of the blame for the chop shop. The whole thing was his idea, and he's the owner of the business, too.

Taylor Kitsch is a good actor and he's wonderful to look at. I hope he will be back next season, though I've heard rumors that he won't be. Please don't let this be the end of Tim Riggins! He is one of my favorite TV characters.

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!