Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Personalized Birth Announcements | Unique Birth Announcements

I love making personalized Birth Announcements for family and friends. As a matter of fact, I'm looking forward to make a photo birth announcements for my sister. I talked to her last night and she told me her due date is on October 5th! So it's only few more days to go. Wow, time flies really fast. It was like yesterday when I made a pregnancy announcement for her few months ago.

Speaking of baby announcement, I was just done browsing Cards Personalized (http://www.cardspersonalized.com) for their baby announcement and photo birth announcements because it has a simple, yet unique designs on it. If Customer does not find exactly what they are looking for, they will create a Special Design Just For You! and will Print and Ship Your Order the SAME DAY it is Approved! Affordable, fast and easy!





0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!