Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Four Questions

Four places I've lived: Batuan, Bohol; Tagbilaran City, Bohol; Washington, USA

Four favorite foods: Chicken Creole, Seafood, Adobong Manok, Kinilaw, Pork and Chicken BBQ

Four movies I could watch over and over: The Day After Tomorrow, A Moment To Remember, A Walk To Remember

Four TV shows I enjoy: Pilipinas Game KNB?, Wowowee, Ugly Betty, Singing Bee, ASAP 09

Four places I've traveled: Edmonton, Alberta; Vancouver, British Columbia; Reno, Nevada; Las Vegas, Nevada; Los Angeles, California; Montana; Idaho

Four places I'd like to visit: Italy, Hawaii, Florida, Paris

Four websites I go to daily: digital scrapbooking sites, forums, twitter, entrecard



0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!