Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Foam Cervical Collars

As I mentioned in my other blog entry, dear hubby has been complaining about his neck for days now. He hurts his neck while at work. I feel sorry for him. I know he's in pain but he doesn't want to show it. So now, I am planning to buy cervical collars for him once I receive my payment. I heard cervical collars is very useful. It will support your neck during airplane and car travel and it reduces pain from bounces, air pockets or bumpy roads. Speaking of cervical collars, I found a site where they offer more than 55,000 products in 50 categories. The site has a wide selection of retail products such as Exercise & Fitness Equipment, Nutritional Dietary Supplements, Maternity/Baby Supplies and Outdoor Gear.



0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!