Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Socializing

In the past week have you logged into a social networking site?
* Yes, I am. I guess, I'm addicted to it now.

If so, which one? What other social networks do you use? Do you consider this your main one?
* I love StumbleUpon, Entrecard, Digg, MyBloglog, Twitter, Friendster.

How often do you log in? I log in with Entrecard, Friendster, and Twitter almost every day.
* I tried to log in with the rest by at least 3 to 4 times a week. Not bad, eh?

What is the main reason you use this site? (New friends, old friends, networking for business, looking for a partner, music, other?
* All of the above. LOL...

If not, why don’t you use social networks?
I already mentioned it. It's a good way to meet both old and new friends, promote business, or other reasons you may have.



0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!