Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Music and Pirates

Do you like iTunes? Why/why not? What do you think of the iTunes store maybe going away? Does it matter to you? Why/why not?

* Never tried iTunes yet. I know some people who like iTunes. Maybe I should give it a shot.

How do you get your music these days (torrents, iTunes, Amazon, record store, other)? What's your prefered method of media (mp3s, cd, vinyl)? Why?
* I used to get music in torrents but I stopped since I got a lot of Trojan viruses. Besides, dear hubby kept telling me to stop downloading torrent files because it's stealing! Right now, I prefer to buy music cd than downloading online.

Do you play any Rock Band or Guitar Hero? What do you think of downloadable content? More specifically, what do you think of downloading entire albums to play when you've already bought the CD in the past?
* Never play rock band or guitar hero. But I've seen some people who were using it. I guess the downloadable content is pretty cool.



0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!