Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, November 14, 2008

Alcohol Rehabilitation

My father is an alcoholic and I knew exactly how it feels. I grew up with hatred, anger, every time I see drunk people on the street. It reminds me of my father. I mean, he didn't hurt my mother and all that but he abandoned us for 15 years! Yes, he did it without any hesitation or regrets. My dear mother did her best and sent us to school by herself. My other two sisters both finished college as well. Speaking of alcoholism, it would be nice if there is such alcohol rehabilitation center in our place. We would have sent our father there long time ago. He's living with my family again since 2002 and he's getting a lot better than it was 17 years ago. He still drink once in a while but not everyday!

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!