Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, October 13, 2008

Kindness

My family were having some issues back in the Philippines and they still haven't resolve it yet. I just hope everything will work out between my parents and my brother-in-law. I know, it's hard to forgive, forget and everything but I know God will take care of the rest that we can't control.

It's not always easy to display a compassionate heart, kindness, humility, and patience. Then again, we're not called to have it easy, we're called to love God and love each other. It might not be the inclination your emotions drive you toward, but you have the choice and the ability to act like one of God's chosen ones. Do that, so others can experience the kind of unconditional love that God shows you.

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!