Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Walk For A Cause

I've known a friend in which her family was affected by Alzeihmer's disease. I know how she feels about it so I'm trying to help her in any way. I was planning to do a charity works in behalf of her, her family, as well as the other victims of this disease. I'm also thinking to participate in the Alzheimer's Memory Walk and be able to help the nation spread this word and to raise awareness. Thinking about it, it reminds me of the Korean movie I saw. Back to the topic, the Alzheimer's Association Memory Walk is the nation's largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer care, support and research – and it calls on volunteers of all ages to become champions in the fight against Alzheimer's. There are walks in more than 600 communities in which the typical Memory Walk is a 2-3 mile walk held on a weekend morning in the fall. Help raise and funds for Alzheimer care, support and research. With the Alzheimer's Association, you can walk with a purpose and move us closer to a world without Alzheimer's and can move a nation together as well. Let's participate in the walk for cause, and help raise awareness especially to those lives who have been touched by Alzheimer's disease.

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!