Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Taiwanese Dramas

I've been watching a lot of Taiwanese dramas lately. I was done watching Bull Fighting starring Hebe, Lee Wei, and Mike He. Well, the story wasn't bad at all. It's my first time to watch Hebe and Mike being together and I think Mike/Hebe work out quite well in this show. They have pretty good chemistry. I also like the supporting casts here. I highly recommend this to anyone!

Summary:
It started as a 3-on-3 basketball competition between two rival schools; an annual event in which the winner would control the 13th Street basketball court for the following year. To everybody's surprise, the 9-year reigning champion lost this year and it was all because of one girl (played by Hebe). Now, this game has a new purpose.

Nita's Corner
Nita's Ramblings
Nita's Random Thoughts
Thomas Digital Services
Thomas Web Links
Bohol Paradise
Make Money Online
Arts and Entertainment Center
My Wandering Thoughts
Thomas Recipe Collections
Famous Lyrics Collections
Great Finds and Deals
Entertainment News and Beyond
Batuananons
PRC Board Exam Results
Island Paradise Of Bohol
Filipino Online Community

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!