Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Miss USA Falls In Miss Universe 2008

I saw the entire Miss Universe 2008 beauty pageant show tonight and I was hoping Miss USA will make it to the top 5 finalists but she didn't make it after falling down during the evening gown competition for the second year in a row. I feel sorry for Miss USA Crystle Stewart but I guess that's the way it goes. What is done, is done.



Feel free to view the Miss Universe 2008 evening gown competition below. Enjoy!



Nita's Corner
Nita's Ramblings
Nita's Random Thoughts
Thomas Digital Services
Thomas Web Links
Bohol Paradise
Make Money Online
Arts and Entertainment Center
My Wandering Thoughts
Thomas Recipe Collections
Famous Lyrics Collections
Great Finds and Deals
Entertainment News and Beyond
Batuananons
PRC Board Exam Results
Island Paradise Of Bohol
Filipino Online Community

1 Comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Hi... I love to exchange links with you. Please check out my blog and tell me if you are interested. Just add my blog in your blog roll and leave me a message with your URL and link. Thanks.

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!