Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ski Camp, Mt. Hood

Last year, my dear hubby and I went to see our friend in Oregon. We stayed at his apartment for one night and later, we spent at the hotel nearby Mt. Hood and the place was amazing. Ever since I was a kid, I always wanted to try skiing. But that didn't happened until now. Well, I always look forward to it though. Our friend who live in Oregon mentioned about ski camp in Mt. Hood, Oregon where they have programs all summer for all level of skiers. National Alpine Ski Camp offers ski school, ski lessons, summer ski camp, and many more. Last time I talk to my dear hubby, he mentioned we might do it once the kid are big enough. Oh boy! I'm looking forward to it. I can't wait!

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!