Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, December 10, 2007

Upset

Last night, I tried to download all my photos from my memory card but it didn’t work. I still see the photos in there but when I inserted it in the memory card slot but it won’t transfer or anything. I tried several times but to no avail so I was very upset. I remembered Lilly messed with it few days ago. I just hope everything is okay or else that will make me really upset…

Nita's Corner
Nita's Random Thoughts
Thomas Digital Services
Thomas Web Links
Make Money Online
My Wandering Thoughts
Nita's Ramblings
Thomas Recipe Collections
Famous Lyrics Collections
Great Finds and Deals
PRC Board Exam Results
Island Paradise Of Bohol
Filipino Online Community

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!