Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Got A Cold

Dear hubby and I went to see my surgeon today for a 6 weeks check-up. So glad everything was OK and my wound heals pretty good. After my appointment, we went to Romano's Macaroni Grill Italian restaurant. The food there was delicious and affordable! I ordered Shrimp Portofino. Yummy! By the time we're done and ready to go, that's when the heavy snow comes in. Grrrr it was too cold and I'm only wearing sweater and I got a cold now. Very annoying!

Nita's Corner
Nita's Random Thoughts
Thomas Digital Services
Thomas Web Links
Make Money Online
My Wandering Thoughts
Nita's Ramblings
Thomas Recipe Collections
Famous Lyrics Collections
Great Finds and Deals
PRC Board Exam Results
Island Paradise Of Bohol
Filipino Online Community

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!