Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas in Bohol

Aju. This is my first time to post something here. My thanks to Nita and co for allowing me to join. For now, I would like to invite everyone to read my latest post on my blog. It's about Christmas in Bohol, my way of saying Merry Christmas everyone!
I remember several years back, when I and my sisters were still students at the universities here in Manila, our parents decided to come here from Bohol for the Christmas season. On Christmas eve, just as we always did before, we prepared for noche buena. Then, at around 10pm, our father and mother started dressing up to attend the midnight mass.
Continue reading at Bol-anon.

Nita's Corner
Nita's Random Thoughts
Thomas Digital Services
Thomas Web Links
Make Money Online
My Wandering Thoughts
Nita's Ramblings
Thomas Recipe Collections
Famous Lyrics Collections
Great Finds and Deals
PRC Board Exam Results
Island Paradise Of Bohol
Filipino Online Community

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!