Subscribe

Bohol Paradise

RSS Feed (xml)

Monday, September 3, 2007

Why Do Women Cry So Easily?

God, why do women cry so easily?

"God said......When I made woman she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world; yet gentle enough to give comfort.........

I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her own children. I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up.

I gave her sensitivity to love under any and all circumstances even when she has been hurt very badly by someone. I gave her strength and wisdom when life tests her resolve. I gave her tears to shed.

They are hers to use whenever she needs them. They are her secret strength. THEY MAKE HER MORE LIKE ME."

Nita's Corner
Nita's Random Thoughts
Thomas Digital Services
Thomas Web Links
Make Money Online
My Wandering Thoughts
Nita's Ramblings
Thomas Recipe Collections
Famous Lyrics Collections
Great Finds and Deals
PRC Board Exam Results
Island Paradise Of Bohol
Filipino Online Community

0 Comment(s):

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a great time!